Take an adventure as Pitfall Harry; the daring; risk-taking explorer who laughs in the face of danger. Featuring over 50 levels of fast-paced action and puzzle solving adventures; the game challenges players to swing; fight; climb and crawl through eight types of treacherous South American environments including lush jungles; dark tombs; ancient Aztec ruins and glacial mountains. Pitfall Harry also includes favorite features from the earlier Pitfall games such as vine swinging; gaping chasms; crocodiles and scorpions. Gamers can overcome the obstacles using all of the tools in Harry’s arsenal including a sling; dynamite and ice axes; and rescue those in distress from deadly foes like snakes scorpions and spiders.
- Awesome Action/Adventure Elements — The game lets players jump between adventure and puzzle levels with fast-paced transitions inspired by the vine-swinging action of the original game. Once in a level branching pathways allow players to choose a desired direction of travel.
- New And Classic Enemies — Gamers can tangle with a host of enemies like snakes scorpions spiders bats jaguars piranhas insects natives mercenaries bush ninjas and mega monkeys.
- Be The Hero Who Has Everything â€“ Players have access to a wide range of tools to get the job done: ascend massive glacial cliffs with trusty ice axes; keep out of harm’s way with an elevating pogo stick; fight-off foes and activate switches with a powerful sling shot; deter pests and shed light on the situation with a blazing torch; and deflect flame jets with a mighty shield.
- Heroic Actions — As gamers progress in the game they will gain new abilities that will assist in the quest including a quick dash option and numerous combat maneuvers. They can also use simple button combinations to turn regular actions into special heroic feats.
- Break From The Hunt For Adventure — Collecting special items allows players to compete for gold in Native Olympic mini-games.
- Experience Top Technology â€“ Total Havok’s physics technology ensures that objects react to their environments in a realistic manner â€“ floating icebergs and swaying vines. The advanced Edge engine supports next-generation graphics and DolbyÂ® surround sound.