Project Gotham Racing 2 is the newest version of the critically acclaimed ‘Project Gotham Racing’ franchise. Rewarding drivers for focusing on speed and style while still taking risks around every corner; ‘Project Gotham Racing 2’ offers circuit-based racing through highly detailed; photorealistic urban environments. Racers can choose from more than 50 of the hottest cars while learning their way around new and exciting cities; mastering corners and accelerating through the straightaways before moving to a different venue. Players also can race against up to three friends at once through a multiplayer SystemLink or match up against players online utilizing Xbox Live.
- More cities including Hong Kong and Edinburgh Scotland. Maintaining its international theme the game allows players to travel the globe while racing in the some of the world’s most dynamic cities. The final number of cities is still being determined but gamers can expect there to be many more than in ‘Project Gotham Racing.’
- More than 50 of the fastest most desirable and stylish cars — all fully licensed and fully damageable — from top manufacturers. A wide range of high-performance vehicles including models from top manufacturers such as Ferrari (the new Enzo Ferrari is slated to be in the game) and Porsche will offer gamers an exciting driving experience.
- Online play. ‘Project Gotham Racing 2’ will support Xbox Live allowing gamers to challenge friends and others with online play and downloadable content (online play details to be disclosed at a later date).
- Multiplayer SystemLink also allows four players to race head-to-head in the same room.
- Kudos reward system. Gamers can experience more ways to earn Kudos as well as a new rating system with a more accurate way to rank players rather than just by the number of Kudos they have earned.
- Beautiful game environments. The game’s highly detailed mapped-out levels allow players to drive in photorealistic city environments demonstrating the superior graphics technology of Xbox.